It's been an emotional few days.

I am effecting things
My website is making a difference
I'm not being manipulative I think
But the words are getting out
I say that we should care
Why does anyone put themselves
Way above someone else?
I say they must have
Psychological problems,
Life is so important
And they step on it
On the flower
Which could bloom
So sweet and wonderful
Sometimes I think it's the devil
I would like to think that people aren't responsible
But if you go to people for your own ends
If we are like this
We will get hurt
And some hurts are hard to mend
There is someone I would even like to hurt
Who has destroyed the most beautiful girls heart
Sexist men like this
Like sickos
Belong in prison.
But on a positive note
Love will continue
As long as we can keep the memory of God
Alive.