There is a need for writers.

It seems that there's very little money in it unless you're J.K. Rollings. Hats off to her, but that isn't my path. I can enchant and give you action packed adventure only so much. I think what I have to offer is a mind. My mind, which can think in ways that I don't find too often around me. Most people just want to exist and to do that with another and that is enough for them as long as they remain entertained and active. Not me. My mind want to explore and lately just exist as a mind within a brain. What I find out lately is that the ordinary people a basically right about things. What they are missing sometimes though is just my writing to remind them that there is a mind in there. Not saying that most people don't have a mind, but I believe many people aren't really aware that they do. Harmony and pleasure make up the greatest of our energies, but then things go astray as if an important vitamin has been neglected. Happiness can not be found in these writings, words are not about that issue anyway. Writers often have a strange way in finding happiness in a form of unhappiness. I wonder if many writers came from unhappy backgrounds and could also be depressives. By gaining knowledge do they not just drown out the simple pleasures of life. Yet people still notice the word, though the writer is often unappreciated and underpaid. The writer can wear many masks, but the best writer is just himself. Which gets back to my main point that it is the writers mind that people crave even more than his or her creation. People need to be reminded that this exists, even today.