I was disparing that Obama was already skewered by criticism,

But I feel some degree of hope after reading an article on Yahoo. Seems like some people do care about the economic situation in this country and aren't as easily fooled as I thought they were. I think it should already be a clear as crystal that Hillary is not even close to Obama as far as how she would help America. I don't want a Republican believe me, but Hillary sure doesn't add up when it comes to putting money into the pockets of the people who need it and would energize the mood of the country that much either. As a guy I first thought great women's lib, yah, the power of the feminine, the Godess, end to patriachy. Then after a while this fantasy changed and I saw not someone who embodied the best qualities of woman, but someone who would disrupt the harmony between men and women. It almost makes me want to vote for McCain, though I will vote for Hillary if she wins the primary, but it would be just like the Kerry election, just another alternative to a Republican, but nothing like a real change, nothing that carries out a bold enough change that it would last far into the future and kick Reagan's royal ass.