Satisfied with life.

I enjoy giving up, not like suicide or anything, but on those dreams that are killing my spirit. I know it is good to think big. I agree, it can be motivating to have big dreams. But after a while I begin to feel that the pain isn't worth it. I have achieved great things. Has this really made a giant difference in my life? Well now I know that I can and have. It is a way of proving that I am worthy. I think that those people who don't have huge accomplishments need not feel like they are lame because of not making huge achievements. After all work it is really what Shakespeare would call, "Much Ado About Nothing." I ask myself now what do I really want and what would be so enough that it would be sustainable. Well, as for me I want a girl friend, attractive enough, and easy to get along with enough, and beyond that a fairly decent life doing something that is satisfying enough, which in other words isn't stellar, but hits on the big things in life, which really happen to be very small things.