From where I'm coming from.

Lately I've thought about getting more organized with my blogs. Being heart smart could mean that you don't think too much, since there is so much thinking that is not only a waste, but can be painful and anoying to others too. But then do we just want to be happy and brainless. I think not. I believe the mind is the great frontier while the heart though a frontier as well tends to get lost in the black forest of depression, leading to drinking, drug taking, thoughtless sex and other diversions related to boredom. Therefore a heart is dark when it has an unlit brain, as the whole human system, its eyes, ears, heart and of course the brain are all conncected. Need I also mention touch and smell. Yes it is a great world out there, but when the mind gets dim suddenly there is a panic and a wish for something new that will explode and blow our minds. This is what some people would call fuctional neurosis, but I prefer to call it a lack of balence. The journey of life is complex though we might want it to be more simple. To be real then isn't just being then, it's giving a shit. You aren't that important, compared to how you can make the world a better place and the forces of evil would rob us of our ability to rebel and even if we are puny in our efforts the fight to keep us going in at least some kind of good dirrection must continue. I look to the future and am scared by what I feel is a possible break down of life as we know it. It scares me to death sometimes. Though I am not an alpha male and don't wish to be, I have a strong desire to build up the world around me and too keep the hope alive.

Hedonism is not the answer for it shuts us off from things that really matter. A religious sensibility isn't that stupid if you want to help keep everything stable, though I don't advocate religion in anyway. I believe that there are many portals of discovery out there and that we should learn to have the courage to open them. We should have the faith that we are going to a greater place than before, and life will get better, that despair is not an option. Give the world everything you've got and eventually people will notice and recognize that you are living life and not just going through the motions of life, that you are not conforming, melting, sinking, stinking, hammering, but are really living. I see the second kind of boredom of just doing as not really living. There is something yet to be experienced I say, not in sin or saintliness, but in the experience of the rawness and edgy quality of being human.