I can wait a long time, and my heart will change the world.

I am tired of being lied to. I am sick of hardened looks. The light that I see beyond these things fills me with dreams and I even see darkness begin to fade. We are not demons, and that is true, we are kind and humble and lovely. It is not right to fill yourself with darkness. I feel the light blasting it apart, nothing can get in the way of the light once it's been loosened on the world. I feel that we will get through as I feel confident that I will get through it and truth will prevail, even when some people resist and show their fists. I go through the valley of death and I will fear no evil. I go like an angel with a sword, with a silly roar full of tears into flowers touching your hearts. I feel life, becoming newly refreshed. I am hopeful.