We are fooled by the meaning of money.

I don't give the subject of racism much thought anymore, probably because it's not really an issue for me anymore. Class is by far the most powerful force to me in America though we tend to sweep this term under the rug as if it didn't mean much. It does, undeniably divide people in more real ways than race does or should. Poor whites and blacks have a very similiar outlook on life, which seems to be full of hopelessness coupled by a desire to forget or disociocate themselves from this feeling. A frenzied life helps maintain mental distance from the real suffering that lies underneath. In the moments of passion there is life, while with the wealthy people many are more afraid of losing their social status to allow themselves to live each day at a time with reckless abandon. They will surely live longer, but they won't really be into what they're doing. They are less inclined to live and more inclined to dedicate their energies towards the insecurity of what others might think of them and ultimatly how much of a big shot they are in their society and how much they feel they are superior to others. Hence cock enlargment pills and devices have become extremely popular, because when it comes right down to it men dream of a middle class harem, while many women dream of being queens of the scene. Much ado about nothing in my opinion. When I dream in my sleep it is never the approval and envy of others that gives me the greatest visions, yet in the world I live in you see our competive frenzy overworked every day.