A prayer.

The Bay Area brings forth thoughts of the grand. Yes it is a spectacular place. But oh what hole in it's soul, what emptiness, what silent misery I see there. I have seen the most pained expression from a black man that has haunted me, from the Bay Area. People romanticize the Bay Area and say they would never leave the Bay Area. But I did. Though the place shouted "I am the greatest place in the universe" finally I could not hear its voice. Though I have family there, the place does not feel like home any longer. The place lacks a family feel and with it the sense of love that we need. I pray that the Bay Area stops whining about the Republicans and corruption and look at themselves and the world around and do something about it. Otherwise we have a big black hole in our galaxy.