Stop messing around.

I lay there in my bed so comfortable, it was okay with you. You gave me the thumbs up in my comfortable vulnerablity in my nudity, my pale white skin and mild fat that made me look more lovable. Who is really interested in crusty tan skin and ribs poking into your chest. Your appearence tells things about you and reflect your mood. If you work on how you look you can feel good, but you still have to pay the bills and the money is so tight it's getting a little depressing and our wallet looks like a big black hole that's going to suck us in till we want to weep penny's out of our eyes. Money more than looks is actually more important to our lives. But looks can sometimes get you laid and you might even get paid for that. But then you wouldn't feel as good as you look anymore. Maybe it's time to stop playing around with your life. Get busy, get a husband or a wife, get a life, alright!!!!