Sigh.

In the day of the new day of the new sun things will go my way. They must for I am good at the game of luck. If my luck continues I will have an opportunity with the prettiest fair maiden to have ever graced California. And I will warm her with sweet passion and dreams of my imagination which could lead to masterbation. This could lead in a new dirrection. To adventures of passion. This fine female is coming my way any day and catch me off guard with desire for love. For isn't is love that we desire, not the benjamins and the diamonds that we think sometimes stupidly we are after. And yes for some reason beauty does matter. Blessed are they who radiate. There eyes go into my heart and I am never the same. I have a childhood regression and I am never the same. I leave bad habits behind me and the world slips away into new days with new arms in which to escape.