Accept the other.

My sensitive heart can get hurt by people with hurtfull intentions. This is something I don't understand, that some people are really really mean. Yet it is true. So what am I going to do? Put the water under the bridge or does time heal all wounds? At least when I analyze it I can see that he probably hurt himself more than he hurt me in the long run. I don't just roll over and take it anymore and so I had my word and my action against his nasty words. But now I want to see it as bubbles, as nothing, but popping in the water, as sound and fury signifying nothing, because I don't need to make any seperations right now. We all need more connections, more love and even forgive what seems unforgivable, after all it was someone besides me that spurred him into his tragic move. His folly. The human tragedy that I must laugh off as a cosmic joke in which mortal fools make much ado about nothing and act like the drama was more real than the delusion that it could make, that our deeds and actions are what matter and as trite as it sounds we must love ourselves and accept the other.