An awareness.

I suppose things are getting better for me. I realized that happiness is really just a state of mind and not something you find at a store or something that that you do. Also I believe that I've been spending time with the wrong people and need to make some new friends. Friendship ideas like loyal friend forever seem a bit stupid to me right now. I find that some of the friends I've made reveal something about me and what my self worth had been, which was low. This brought me into contact with people who only brought more sickness then ever into my life. No doubt in my mind that some people's minds can get sick. And many people refuse to acknowledge that they are not doing well and put on these airs to prove to themselves and others that everything is just fine in their world when in fact they have a world of problems to in fact spread around to others.