You don't have to let things go the way things go. You have the power to effect today and tomarrow and even the past.

She is much easier to love when you don't have to be aroused by her hotness.  By emails and IM.   I feel that her being attractive has made her life much worse.   When she almost cried about her life in front of me I could no longer feel the same about her.  I felt the feelings of concern that I have for my three sisters.  Those sisters who I would do battle for if they ever got into trouble.  In contrast I have known someone who talks about women in terms of body parts and sex, sex, sex.  Eyes bulging, mild psychosis.  Creepy.  I can understand now the fear women have.  I know about men.  I have been victimized myself by men.  Perhaps movies and plays could depict more of men and women living beatifully together and solving problems.  You know.  Having a positive influence on society and getting people together and out of their lonliness or despair that they are suffering from.  This is what art should be addressing much more often.  I just get violence, sex, and mindlessness.  Even the museums are taking down their great works and putting up idiocracy art for the new masses.  Rebel.