I'm not about to give up hope.

I feel like I'm an awesome very important person and that good things should easily come my way. Sometimes I can rush a bit, but what's wrong with a little bit of speed in one's life. I mean relaxed is good, but loafing is definitly bad!! The problem with getting too relaxed is our brain can get too relaxed in the process. Not only do we become slow but it is possible to become dull and therefore boring and not just to others but mainly and more importantly to ourselves. If watching TV just puts the brain to sleep than are we even alive at all when the electronic brain sucker is done with us, converted us to it's ideas of normalacy. Then there is this vacant look that could appear in your eyes and people might think you're a zombie. Zombies only tend to be happy when their eating other peoples brains. So when you relax make sure it's after a bit of a work out or inner flab might be the result.