How to change your thinking. Tap your solar plexis to this, but be gentle with yourself. Read again and again until you feel some healing.

Say:  I am safe and secure.   All my needs are met.   I am loved.   Perhaps I am loved more than I can possibly realize.   Maybe there is no lack of it.   I love and accept myself, even those that have a hard time showing their love.   We are all made of love.   Love is who we are.  It is a good world we live in.   It has some issues.   But it is also bursting with good.   I love this good world.   I love and accept myself.   I value myself.   I care about myself and I allow others to be who they are and love them for who they are.   The world is about love.   I have very little room for fear in this loving heart.   I dream.   I am a dreamer.   I manifest my dreams all the time.   I am a magnet for my dreams.   Good things will happen to me.   Good things will happen to everyone.   I wish good things for the people that I have a problem with because everyone is connected to me.   I choose to be the most connected with the people I most want to be.   I manifest those people into my life.   I find the time to be with them.   My flower is always growing.   I love and accept myself.   I am lucky.   I am loved.   Things are perfect just the way they are.   I live each day for the life of my higher self.   I am my higher self.   I am love.   I can be good to myself.  I am being good to myself.   I forgive others who are not good to themselves.   I forgive those who are not good to themselves who have a hard time being good too me.   I can change.   I can choose to be happy.   Being happy is not hard.   I have an easy time being happy.   I love being happy.   I love making others happy.   I love caring for others.   I love caring for the universe.   The universe cares for me.   I thank all that have hurt me for teaching me not to be hurt.   I am healing.   I love and accept myself.