I believe.

I believe strongly in the basics
 
I believe that being in love with your home really helps in loving your self.
I believe that like what Keats said "Beauty is Truth" illogical but true.   One only needs to calmly look.
I believe that most powerful thing is a hug that comes from the heart.
I believe that we can trust our feelings more than our thoughts as long as our feelings are true.
I believe that there are always people in the world that are perfectly meant for me and being true to myself will attract them.
I believe that some good wine drank in moderation can really enhance one's life.
I believe that caring about others is an essential ingredient to life.
I believe that we can be young at heart if we wish it.
I believe that life requires some effort.
I believe that life is always worth living for.
I believe there is good in every person wether they know it are not.
I believe in positive happiness.
I believe we all need a little luck and that by believing in the need for it we also create more of it.
I believe that dreams can indeed become real and that we have got to believe this and also that it is more easy than we think to live those dreams today.
I believe in the yummy quality that some thoughts can have.
I believe that if we try and try we will succeed.
I believe that dancing is and moving with spirit brings great things to one's life and well as a good time in those moments.
I believe in being nice and gentle to myself.
I believe that people who are nice and gentle with themselves tend to be nice and gentle towards others.
I believe in focusing on all the good things in the world.
I believe that there is a tea for every one of us.
I believe that miracles really do happen.
I believe there is this amazing force which has been named many things by many cultures which loves us beyond our understanding.
I believe that is a place where everyone belongs.
I believe in taking baby steps.
I believe we need to open our heart sometimes to people and be vulnerable and this will feel like a great relief from suffering.
I believe we should always be moving in the dirrection of greater trust with the people in our lives.
I believe in the old adage that good things come to those who wait.
I believe in the sun and the moon and the trees and the wind and the water and the stone and especially the sacredness of life.
I believe in the great possibilities of having an open mind and a great desire to learn.
I believe that life can be fairly easy.
I believe that one day I will be held in great esteem by others and be sought after by others and that I will invite them into my life easily.
I believe that many changes are good especially the best of changes.
 
I believe.