No Title.

Okay,
 
So I say I'm off on some new adventure.   I don't want to get your hopes up with my not so bubbly concept of where I am going with this.   Lets just look at it, for my life right now.   I believe I am keeping my head above the water recently, but not everyone is and I am barely doing that myself.  I sympathize with everyone who is having a hard time, struggling and hurting.   I am also and because of my responsibility to my audience I must somehow mantian myself as Mister Uplifter.   I relish in this, but I also need to keep both my feet on the ground.   I go in for therapy of different sorts to keep myself twinkling and on somedays life can be agonizing.   So what is it that I actually do or have done that have kept me from sinking too far down?
 
To be answered later on.