No title.

I do a fair amount of thinking, much of it has been a stressful waste and has kept me from feeling good.   I feel that words can in themselves be a source of conflict just by their very nature.   This has bordered on belief, and yet my tounge seems to move to fast sometimes when I speak and cause me to lose my calm.   Reading sometimes gets me feeling that I am hurting myself sometimes as well.  So even as a writer I have become a bit weary on words and thoughts themselves which are very connected to the world of words.   I think that much of our reality around words involves the creation of the printing press and the wide availability of books and the Bible being the big one.   The number one worlds greatest selling book.  The Bible.   I will get back to these thoughts later on.