Words from Mister Uplifter. (Non comercial inspiration)

Sure we are in trouble right now and for a lot of reasons.  I don't want to delude people into thinking that uplifting thoughts can fix all the worlds problems, but it can help fix some of your own problems.   I can go on, and so much has been said before that I find it boring to speak my mind when I am not really inspired.   I have this notion lately that might help though.   I think the word alchemy really isn't about turning led into gold.   I think it is a psychological process that involves how we deal with bad situations.   It is thinking beyond the solution concept to a problem to what is the hidden gain I can find while solving the problem.   kinda like saying a crisis is an opportunity in disguise.  So I suppose I'm not saying anything new here.   Alchemy is more like finding a giant gold mine when dealing with a problem and not simply an opportunity.   It is like when you turn the tables when you seem totally defeated and all of a sudden riches of some sort fall into your life.   So when you have a problem try to love it as something that can be juiced for a lot of good.  One more thing.   Have fun and tell yourself you love yourself at least three times a day.  Even kiss your hand now and then.  And if you haven't laughed or hugged anyone lately stop wasting your time.