A bit of perfect perfection.

I have had some good and some bad happen and why go towards fixing that which the bad was in fact fixed.   I announce now that I have done the awesome job of doing some fixing though fixing can get your hands dirty.   So today I detox and move my mind to the good that I have began.   Life is not fair or perfect, but there is a doorway to the future.   It exists because the great force of the universe will always want good things for you and I, but we need just the faith and belief that things are going in the right direction even though it might not be obvious as things aren't always what they seem and we are sometimes moving forwards when it doesn't seem that we are.   Our mind can get scattered, but in love in the beauty of life, in the yearnings in your soul, your sacred soul he is to serve you on your path.   It is the only way it can be.   Only in another reality there are no obstacles or dragons to slay, but that is being in a story.   That is living.   As long as you do what you can to care, that your thoughts are pure, hope is not only there, but the future is waiting for you with a bit of perfect perfection.