Dear people who go to uplifting thoughts.

I have recently tried to come to terms with the reality that my website is not going to rise in traffic to any level that would constitute any reason to feel that the site is ever going to be a success.  Now then I start to say Hmmm.   I failed.   Also I gave this website thing my all for six years of my life with some confidence that it would take off and my website dreams would come true.   But they didn't and they won't.   I might have even passed through moment of unreason thinking that if I failed to succeed I might succeed as a failure in my subconsious.   People might have told me I was a failure when I was young and I felt somehow compelled to show the world what a big success I could be.  Now I still want to be a success and I am a good person who deserves success, and by the grace of God I will find that success.   As I have faith in God and trust that through my thoughts about Gods love my luck and my inner guides will take me to places even greater than this computer could ever take me when it comes to an advocation or a place to find love or connect with people.   To my delight this has happened just today.   From now on out the computer is no longer a place where winning happens.   I won't even play bingo on this thing.  
 
Love to you.   Mark.
From now on I'm pretty much just going to stick with gmail and try something new, if I am not too addicted now!