Life is sweet.

Waking this morning I come out of some dreams which seemed to be good, but I don't remember them them, which reminds me of the importance of remembering our dreams.   Time may heal all wounds, but it also can make us forget important things as well.   We need to be reminded that our purpose on earth is to love the earth and that we are part of the earth.   This morning I thank the earth and bless it with all my heart.   I let my heart out to the oneness of everything.   I try to connect to the goodness which is everywhere.   I promise myself to be in love and not to be in fear.   Or am I in fear, this fear of not living fully.   So I promise the fear in myself that my life will be full and know that this will be so, and that even in darkness there hides a light and it is all light anyway.  Life is to be lived or then is there any other choice that makes sense.   We may think we can escape, but life is there waiting like a succulent fruit to be bitten into.   Go on don't be afraid take a bite and enjoy the sweet juices as they drip down your lips.