My God sized Goal (Goal bigger than me)

I believe that there is a truth to many things, especially when worded correctly is instantly recognized as truth, that I would like to get those truths out to the world to a vaste amount of people in order to set truth free across the globe and I shouldn't wait till I'm old but make this happen soon.  That by doing this I would first shatter many harmful lies and half truths.   The end result of this would be some kind of enlightment for the people on earth hopefully.  It might mean that babylon would have to transform itself into a bit more generous place, at least in people's hearts.   It might mean to say that we should be aware of what a huge effect we can have on the world around us which creates a new ethical responsibility to be positive and set a good example to others.   And most of all I would like people to believe that they can punch holes through what seems like impossibilities.   Then in knowing that we have the strength within us, within our wills, from the love of God, we can climb almost if not any mountian in existance.