People might think I have lost my credibility at this point when I start talking about paridime shifts.

I admit it is irrational.  There is no possible way I can proove this to anyone including myself.   Still I feel almost certain that this happened on the 25th of July.   Unfortunatly I really can't back this up with the effects of this shift.   As I understand it the change is so fast and sudden and impossible to grasp that if anything it could cause a feeling of being a bit disoriented or confused.   The week leading up to the 25th could very well have been a strange one as well.   I am not a professional astrologer or psychic.   I do know that this was called the dead day or something in the Mayan Calender.  The event is very science fiction, like going through a worm hole or traveling in a time machine.   The theme with the age of Aqaurius remains the same in my understanding though.   Mainly that wars in the world must cease and a state of collective love might occur if we let it.