Someone actually said this!!!

This is still a constant exercise- I've learned to slow down a bit. I'm at over 75% success right now in my decision making. Considering that I used to do everything blindly, this is pretty good!

I have almost no drama in my life these days.
 
 
Isn't this a bit odd.  I think slowing down to make better decisions is good, but what happens when you need to make quick desicions and what happens when we really slow down to a crawl.   On our knees.   Dignified like a lion.   I doubt it.   You can learn a lot from drama.   It puts you to the test of real life.  I mean you don't want to be a control freak of yourself, but if you are constantly screwing up big time then maybe it is time to consider going slower.   But drama free means that your life has no story to it.   We are animals not robots.   Repressing one's feelings will only exhaust you eventually.   Now some people really do need help in dealing with their emotions, but the main thing is that you can be calm and relaxed.   That doesn't mean a totall loss of enthusiasm and a life caught in a fearful silence.   Part of this women's bad decision making might be largely related to not having a safe place to practice becoming more confident!!!