My best relationship in terms of it's entire thing was perfect all the way through.

Highly romantic and full of excitement and magic and I had to let her go.   She moved away and I removed her number from my phone.   Never was an unkind word said and the last moment I saw her was a look I shall never forget.   Though I have had the most epic relationships in my life this one had no flaws in this gem.   I suppose leaving her and not staying was a fine thing as she was a world traveler with a giant trust.   I know we like to believe that we can always find a way to work things out, that love will find a way and it is weak to leave someone early on and doesn't show guts, but then I see that two hearts can not really beat as one for too long, that marriage is kind of an arrangement, a practical legal kind of thing.   It creates stability but it is not a world of magic and fire work displays.   It seems that both people can not maintain this wonderful thing forever unless you believe that Romeo and Juliet are romantic ideals.   I seem to have seen what marriage can do for people and it often looks like both people are compromising a lot, but a strong mutual interest or interest is what glues the relationship into something that lasts.   Some interests are more healthy than others though for the sake of marriage.   Baby's have been an obvious choice, and religion too, some find it in other ways, but probably most importantly people who are together can do things to make each other happy, since romance wears off a bit and the tokens of romance may not always work.   I believe about 50% of marriages end in divorse.   I suppose that tells us we have some work to do.