My feelings on the prop 8 turn around and other issues.

I rarely ever meet a gay couple that does not love each other.  If people were able to meet a gay couple they would find this to be true.  They love each other.  Love is more important to me than what I might find a bit repulsive to my own sexuality.  But they probably feel the same way about heterosexuality.  Marriage has always been about love in my mind, so I have never had any issues with gay marriage.   I understand that gay parents have done just fine as well.  This whole issue doesn't even feel like a moral issue like abortion is.   And my position on abortion is ????  I'm undecided.   Also true with the death penalty  ????   And gun control ????   I really feel that I need a lot more information to take a stand on a lot of issues.   If I haven't researched it, thought about it, and carefully examined anything of importance I don't intend on making that issue a part of why I vote or carry on conversations or thoughts.   Either be educated in my opinion or let someone else vote for you.   Either be educated or don't pretend that you are.   Either be educated or find something entertaning or fun.   Which is what most people are doing a lot of these days it seems.  Except me.   I'm writing serious thoughts in an attempt to help enlighten you.   Ah, sleep....