My personal diet plan which I don't even call a diet plan.

I have come to this conclusion:  I know objectively how negative in many ways being over weight is, especially belly fat.
 
Before all the medical and social reasons I feel that losing weight is emotionally transformative experience and I feel better about myself if I like the way my body looks.
 
So with everything I have said:   Weight loss is a dire issue almost on the line of not having enough money.
 
Lately I learned that all breads including wheat bread is all going to put on serious pounds.
 
Get the love from rice and potatos.
 
I also discovered that the main reason I eat had been addiction when I was gaining weight in the past and that all overeating now was just a return to my addictive patterns over food.
 
So when I began to start eating badly I would have the awareness that I was slipping into my addiction all over again.
 
I also learned that the reason I needed addictions in the first place was that my life was out of balence and lacked self suffiency and homostatis.
 
So once I had a goal to achieve that was having health and a path to go on I let go of addiction for the most part and that meant all addictions.
 
So what do I do to nurture my body?
 
I go to fluids first than solids second.
 
Fluids can have a lot of pulp and the needed vitamins and minerals to almost equal food in my experience.   I was surprised that I was not hungry in the least when drinking instead of eating.
 
So what do I eat?
 
What ever I want pretty much!
 
The thing is I now enjoy how I feel and the taste often of what I drink than what I eat.   Eating causes abrasion with my teeth and gums which can cause me discomfort and even some degree of pain.   Also eating puts more "stuff" in my stomach and my intestines.   I don't believe that excreting gets rid of all the stuff we eat and to some degree we accumulate guck inside of us.   This is why our stomach can feel unpleasent.  Too much guck.    Especially from meats that aren't lean and might have bacteria and other gross stuff in them.
 
My thoughts are on life and feeling good about my life and having a good life.   I do not have time to think about food that much.   I eat when I am hungry and have made sure that I do not forget to eat.   I'll tell you I've eaten a lot of food in my life and my personal favorites are grapes and cheese.  Who would have guessed.   My favorite meat is chicken.   But I enjoy love, or should I say meaningful connections with others.  That is where my heart is.   Food mainly is there to keep me healthy and that is about it!
 
Hope you got the message.