Final words.

I am feeling a hint of a feeling that I want to remove my blogs.  
 
Possible reasons:
 
I don't want people to depend on me for their understanding.
I would like to encourage independant thinking.   This means I want people to work on creating their life their way.   As I don't believe in fame or leadership very much.
I would like my website to be free of my power and to just be a service to others that is needed on the internet just like weather.   I do not want my bias in their as my views are realy often opinions.
I feel like I have done all I can to give back to the world with my heart and soul through these blogs.
I feel that the biggest truth to leave is that to suffer really means that we as humans are doomed to live with some despair.   A dream like happiness is pretty much impossible and mania is worse than most depressions.   That to feel less dispair is to move closer to where we want to go and each thing we touch or look at or eat either adds to the despair or causes it to fade and make room for those precious times when we let loose and have a blast.   I believe that positive affirmations can be said to yourself and created by yourself is better than reading one.   That while making positive affirmations a person can mention a problem here or there.   Saying maybe, this person hurt my feelings, but I am strong, I am loving, I am forgiving, I can heal this, I feel better already, things are really improving, in a week I will feel like superman.   Etc...
I also feel that gratitude has a ring of defeat to it.   A person can say progress instead.   I am making progress in my relationships.   I am making progress in my health practices.   Ect...
I also feel like facebook almost feels like an attack on human life because it can not simulate the natural getting along of humans through its photos, causes, blurbs, games, friend making passions, liking, suggesting which only serve to frustrate me and probably you.
Friendship to me is the ultimate value though, real sincere heart felt love for someone who feels the same way about you, sharing good times together.   We all need time to dance and relax and get out of our heads.
Also though people may not like this I believe that God loves Sex.
If Depach Chopra was the God of Gurus than I would wish to follow my own words and cease to be a Guru.
I am glad to know I have done what I could to help, but now I wish to leave any followers to seek elsewhere.
I think I need a break.
Good luck and may God be with you in grace and mercy.
No I am not religious.
Yet I have no doubt that God exists.
Perhaps that is the key to unlocking the door to show us where to find our salvation right here on earth.