Last night I drank cheap white wine and smoked expensive cigarettes also looking for donations.

It made my experience of one of the great masterpieces "Gate to the minds eye" a new experience for me again.  This comes from the birth of that medium back in the nineties from a series of films called "The Mind's Eye Series"   Really like in the spirit of the original Star Trek these films explore the unknown and the imagination beyond what seems real.   And computer animation is really unreal already, so it was just even a bit more unreal then.   People who are into being negative and criticizing things said these films must be psychedelic inferring the use of dangerous drugs and losing touch with reality.  Truth is in my opinion that these films are very visionary and intelligent in their own interesting way.   Now we have Toy Story.   At one point we had Groucho Marx, Charlie Chaplan and now that the future is here we have great luminaries like Jim Carey leading the way.    Seems like backwards is often forwards these days.   The good thing though is we have flat screen TV's and all sorts of cool gadgets.   I must remember to remind myself just how special those things are and not go against the flow and buy the latest trend and buy into the latest word on the street.   Basically I just need to find some new coins, even a few dollars might help. 

I'm off soon, perhaps to have my intestines ripped out along with my gal bladder and spleen.

But on a positive note:  Life is good.   There are circles, suns and moon, light and love and the a divine presence through out the universe that is the universe in my belief.    At least you can agree with the fact that there are circles and they can be seen also in atoms and cells.   But just don't let your life go in lame circles.   After all you are not a hamster or want to be one if you believe in reincarnation.   So give me a donation for this writing.

Thanks.