My definition of Karma.

Karma is a word that I would like to explain in my understanding of the word which has been used by me and others in ways which I am not sure that they or me really understand.

Beyond what words people associate with karma I will put it my way.

We are all connected is scientific.   So if someone seriously breaks from that law of connection there will be a price to be paid and who really knows where and how this price will be paid.   The thing is the universe will always move towards it's singularity which perhaps is the only real constant out there.   Human law is one thing, but Gods law is another.   Everything must go back to one and we can not change this law.   It is a system that works like a river and can erode that issue and lead it to the source where the river flows into the ocean.   If we bring the one closer to being one, to unite the world into it's oneness we are doing the karma and that is rewarded even if we are not aware of this, but luck is likely to change for the good at some point.