Did the wine really help open up my mind?

I am reminded of real time and actual real time on the trip I took and that we need to be fiesty and punchy and fun to be in our power during real time or the being here in the intense now.   Real time is not even truly mentioned on the Catholic Calender but is falsely stated on Sunday.   This is creepy.   Real time being in the intense moments that make life real.   Actual Real Time is what many people experience on Sunday.    I say that kiss of life from God is available to me any day of the week.   If we claim time for what it is worth life is great.  Blessed are the meek indeed.   Blessed are the leaders indeed.   And the holy books.  Claim time and the energy of money.    Unless you are into the way our mental health system works.    Also love time means shove that computer in the closet a lot.   I am not into getting royally screwed at all.