Human potential at it's greatest.

I have made the first week of this month into a serious spiritual ritual that ends on monday.   What happens on monday I do not know.   But it seems that some people out there have noticed that I am here.   Hi.    Thanks for noticing.   I suppose you can't give it your all with out being noticed.   I am no different than anyone else that wants to give it there all.   We can all give it there all.   We are no different than each other.   We are all in this together.   Even google seems to think so.   Google really being very much a friend of mine.   I wish to thank google.   It is nobody who desires an end to that which is good and right.   In our deepest heart I believe we wish peace and contentment.    Curiousity may take us far, yes, but there is perhaps even something that is beyond curiousity that beckons us.   Perhaps it is outside of the box we have known.   Something without an encylopedia to define that is the mission I would prefer.   That in our hearts we see.   I don't know.   I don't understand.   I don't get a clue how I have become what I am.   All I can do is encourage you to try hard to be the best that you are and live your potential and your dreams.   Sleep in deep sleep.   Sleep like you would never wake and wake into a dream.   A dream.