My being a Cancer on the full moon and to those who think astrology is bunk.

I have had full moons like this one that cause me to think in a different way.   I see the world as if it were composed of some other kind of substance.   Even the air.   It is not exactly the same as normal.   Effects on me effect me more.   Time seems to go slower and I go more within myself.   I am more likely to have thoughts that are a bit out of the box that sometimes seem spiritual in nature.   To me the world stops kind of.   Often the beauty around me gets unusually enhanced.   I also feel that I sense what is going on in the big picture more easily and my survival instincts can kick in very much so.   When the moon begins to wane stress goes down very much on the third day and the cycle repeats.   On the new moon I am always in great awe with the moonless sky full of stars and feel more hopeful usually.   When the moon is 3/4 full the feeling of the full moon is on me again and it's strange often unexpected effects.   Two days before the full moon I can get a bit nervous and my thinking becomes less lucid which then leads to the full moon in which lucid almost falls apart, but my nerves are much better.   During a full moon my awareness of it is high and it's magic happens in all sorts of ways.   This can throw me off balance and make me seek security and even sometimes transcendence.