Rainbows are doors into new often better futures.

Today over Chico was a magnificent rainbow that made it's way too a full half loop.  

I felt the shift in reality.   Crazy notion I admit.

The shift was perhaps a shift in consciousness.   

I had recently been seeing that the world was getting slightly ludicrous.

But then I see the apathy with the young change very fast into non-apathy.

Into wanting to see things improve around them and not being able to be idle and passive as usual.

It is that spirit of lets get together with passion for something that is bigger than simply me.

That I am willing to stand for something important.

And even if only a few people really hear me than is great!

The bloodshed we are seeing in the world and the politicians reaction to it or causing it is probably a reason for this.

We might just feel that any move to the good feels fantastic right now.

And we believe that there is still much good in the world.

That nothing can defeat the human spirit.