I do think that this May is showing signs of rapid change.

Faster than the mind can handle almost for some is likely.   I am taking in just as much as my mind can handle.   That is that I am being nice to myself with the intake that I get internally and externally.   As I have found that even in the place that is supposed to be the best or other places that are supposed to be great are still flawed enough to some dissatisfaction.   Now that I can sit and analyze this I would just say that our human condition as has been said is flawed and we are fallen or broken at least often enough for one of us or more to notice.    That is what ever form of suffering can not allow for clarity of mind and sensitivity to exist for very long.   So people are aberated  often.   We can not know what it is like to be in another person's shoes unless we really walk in them.   I have no facts to back up this idea that people are often having problems that just are sometimes creating a whole bunch of Shakespeare's law move into action with horrifying effects.   So when you visit a theatre never ever say: Macbeth!   I warn you.