Worry is similar to negative thinking.

Reality can easily feel bunk is my experience as perhaps I have had plenty of bad moments in my life.  A sense that the world has threats to me, causes tremors inside of my mind.   Especially that some of these threats I intuitively know are not a simple fist in the face which can make sense if someone is angry enough.   The fear comes from the lacking of the ideal world in our world.   That the world is far enough from the ideal that it has some dystopian flavors to it.   If my city or county is kind of a dystopia to some degree it is easy for me to not feel really at ease with life.  It drives me out of a Utopian sense of life and into a world that has a sense of horror lurking around.   So I do what I can to not fall pray to dystopian America, but I sometimes feel that it is too powerful and deadly for me to comfortably take on.   This is a reality and can easily become a dominate thought either consciously or sub-consciously.   I would rather be conscious of this though or I might end up being unknowingly tortured by this hidden thing.   The ultimate weapon against society is to create a model for the human environment that is dehumanizing in different ways.   The sum total of each way is not measurable since it has many parts.   This can create the situation of thinking which is unhealthy and even painful.   It becomes critical and even deadly when it reaches an everything effect.   When all the negative parts of society seem to gang up together into one thing.   So worry is to some extent healthy in such a world since nobody wants to get caught in this situation.