Red lightening.

Life rolls
And sometimes brings
Sometimes cares

With this
This sky
Little birds fly

With wings
With wings

I can not die
With these wings
I shall fly

Perhaps Jesus was onto something
Perhaps Budha was onto something
It matters little to me

The fog comes
And spiders heed their masters
It is they who weave the world

See how things unfurl
Notice the changes with the girls
See how the world is hiding it's gold

See how the masters eat their meat
With lovely green things
Notice how they eat their meat

Watch the world turn
The dew almost freezes
Ice almost burns

How the ice burns like fire
How it yearns to kill
To make a trail of ashes

And what fear and what tears
Hides beyond red eyes
They have foggy minds

To create this plain field
Bring me the rain
Let me reach past pain

Let boundries break
Damns collapse about their feet
And create the field of dreams

The winds move
And eagles fly
With giant gold

To go to the sky
To break cold reason
With crimson

I could do the dance
Shall I show you how it works
Can this nonsense go

Just blow away
Go away
There they go.