Big events in my life in 2012

1.  A constant thing happening with an amazing fantastic woman.

2.  Moved away from Chico as it was getting worse and worse for me to live there.

3.  Moved to Mill Valley (Tam Valley side)

4.  Book to be published by end of year.

5.  Mental and creative output at least tripled in amount and quality.

6.  Went to sister's wedding at the De Young Museum.

7.  Had a nice stay at the Matador Hotel plus art show.

8.  Made more contact with American Indian world.

9.  Did some very smart shopping.

If I could make a song title for the year I would call it.."I am the truck of the future."

Historical event:  Housing market in California goes haywire.

Personal historical event:  Living with parents turned out good.

Negative event: Too much violence made me ill at times.

Miracle:  Broke walls which I was not even sure how I broke them.

Person of the year:  My Mom.

Idea of the year:  There is a lot of ....I can do...as if there were not many limits to what I can achieve.

Criticism of the year:  What is being done for men who need help????  And is that why men have been acting out more????

Opinion to stomp out a prejudice:  It is obvious since women have entered sports that testosterone is not much more than estrogen.  There is no excuse for calling women the weaker sex then with out sounding like an idiot.

Politics of the year:  It is more important to change the world than to vote especially if you live in a large state like California.

Beliefs of the year:  There is nothing lamer than sitting a lot and not doing anything.  Enough people are doing that it seems.  Who knows what they are watching on that tube????  I am for the expressions outside that box and other boxes.  Break the boxes!!!!

Fun times:  Numerous and that is what I believe in the most.  Enjoy this trip on life.