I am glad I have emotions! And other musings.

Perhaps that is why my health and blood preasure are perfect.

Then I am good at taking time to understand my emotions, gaining
perspective and learning something.

I don't think it is healthy to somehow shut down my emotions. But it
is a delicate matter when they arrise.

Having faith in people is a must, and sometimes I feel the challenge
to do so, but ultimately it comes down to me, my responsibilites to
myself, to keep grounded and able to face life.

The idea of having to be positive all the time is not always
productive, but the dirrections of negativity I regard as important.
For me letting those thoughts go is important and they naturally can
happen just because of lifes twists and turns. Subjective realms have
similar importance to science and facts.

I am a believer still, like just believing. Even if the day came when
I believed a really absurd thing that is okay with me. I don't need
to hold onto those things. I don't need to be much more than feeling
good and creative and engaged with people I am connected to. It is
always more simple and kind of complex, but the goal is a balence
between all that I have said.

So letting go of things, getting on with the joy of life, dancing,
that works for me.