Today felt like a confusing mess.

I did learn about editors and how they really can help me.

I like the way my life seems to be going, but the life around me gives me an uncomfortable feeling.  Plus I can't understand the problem I am detecting.  Societal problems must have great complexity.  My best hunch is thought patterns with the public are unhealthy from my point of view.  It seems like a case of the blues, but not clear why?  Surely not everyone, but a sense that society is missing an important piece.  That with out this piece reality is perceived as maybe like having lost a pet like a unicorn.  Metaphorically speaking.  Somehow the pin ball machine of life is tilting.  The fact is we are all connected so we can all start tilting.  To bring things back is no easy task.  Effort though pays off regardless, so let's work on it, what ever it is!