Smark here are some religious questions!

What is spiritually wrong in the world:

I think there is too much hatred and different forms of violence and that can turn into some seriously ugly stuff.

What God do you believe in:

I like to think that God can reveal at times and often God seems to do nothing at all.  So God is only partially dependable.

Do you believe in Jesus:  I come from a non religious kind of secular home so that rules that out for the most part.

What do you think of religion:  Its interesting but often lacking in reason and common sense.


What is your favorite religion:  Anyone that feeds me good after a service or meeting.


What does the word evil mean to you:  Being cruel, thoughtless, and bigoted.


What do you think God wants:  An interesting world that knows the meaning of peace.

What does the word soul mean to you:  I don't know.

What do you think happens when we die:  We go to heaven, since most people suffer on earth so much.

Do you think evil is greater on earth than good:

I am not sure, it depends.

What don't you like about religion:  It needs grounding.

Would I follow a religious leader:  Not likely.

How do you feel about spirituality:  It has more potential to be grounded, but people tend to get too far out with it.