Questions with out answers.

Sadly it is lost

Sadly always in my heart

The witness was yourself

You can not hide your guilt

It will cover you in red flush

As flowers,

You left them

They disappeared

Yet you followed

They came,

She is the one I love

Though you tempt me

I still remember

And she is with me

Always though untouchable

Though souls possess

The apple she bites

And it bleeds bright red

I need a sign

That you know the fields I wander

Unbreakable

Moons around Jupiter

The eyes in the sky

What is there left

Now that the waves have resided

Tearing the debris back to sea

From where they came

To the beauty of a gift

Given unselfishly

That I would share

These sparks that speak

Like watercolor into your mind

To create a little paradise

For one small moment

That will last forever

If you would be lost for a while

The universe would arrive

Breathing lively

Stars shimmering

I will not repeat

I will continue

Down the stream of creativity

In wagon wheels she rides

I catch her

She sighs

I can still hear you sighing

As her eyes touch upon me

Flashing radiance

Flashing for the embrace

I would share

That loving creative spark

Melting on the seas

For eternity

I could wait

For you 

In paradise

On the faraway island

You are not so far

I can remember

Like touching you

As each wave 

Erases every line

From the mind

Flowers fall

Break

Crash

Divide

And are lost at sea

Yet I will dream of you

Though it is confusing,

You watch

You grasp 

For what can not be taken

Leaders possess their numbers 

For a spring of fools

Dark lovers

Harmonious unraveling fears

And disharmony

Taking to the wing

Like a dove

The world is still becoming

Still growing for love

Though weeds will exist 

They can be pulled

As you pull on my heart strings

Like a violin

Playing a sweet song

And this is the question

I would ask of you.