THOUGH NOT PROVEN, BUT LOOKED INTO THIS,

In my heart and mind I believe mini earth level black holes exist and are likely formed by levels of general negativity.  I saw what was a science photo either actual or mathematically put together of an invisible black hole on an area of large business buildings.  It was not acting as an outer space black hole.  Nothing was being sucked into it, but it looked ominous.  Likely an unusual threat.  The place I live near might have had such a spot, today after over a month somehow the energy is beautifully different.  Perhaps a mini black hole vanished and appeared somewhere else, maybe in another city, maybe within a building even.  These are very small but perhaps very harmful invisible holes in space which warp the space around it.  Feeling this, yet invisible, we can not point at it, if it indeed exists.  This idea though is one I personally will not dismiss.

 (c)
All rights reserved