What have I learned about myself recently..

I can be competitive, even when I tell myself I don't like being competive.  I suppose it has some level of interest for me, yet I find conflict distasteful.

I also can take a long time before making up my mind on many things as I cautiously analyze much of whatever is important to me.

Though this rarely happens I can backslide on my commitments to myself as a writer and to the core of who I am.  Perhaps I can blame entropy, but excuses are pathetic.

I am getting much better at accepting those realities I can not change, and being more aware of where my powers can be put to good use.

I have also been moving at twice my normal speed since I moved out of Chico and don't find that very stressful, more likely to be elating for me.

I know that my causes still need to be fought for since change takes time.

My sense of the future has declined, but I know everyday is critical and can surprise me.

I have been confounded lately in the doing wrong by others, as I don't prefer the dark side.  OH WELL.