Stranger than Fiction.

I spent the first two years of my life at the top of a hill in Daly City and am currently living at a different hill top in Daly City.  A week ago I was living at the bottom of Daly City in a HOME that looked like a movie set for a haunted house and was in THE MOST INVISIBLE LOCATION ON THE EARTH.   Before that I lived in an apartment in of Oakland which was the exact geographic center with eight ways beyond to explore.  My parents were the stop before that which is the most secluded sheltered HOME on earth.  Lastly in Chico I lived in the best apartment in the velvet ghetto at the center of Chico for apartment dwellers.  A previous tenant in my high voltage apartment was the President of the Far Eastern Broadcasting Company.  In Daly City the dejavus are so intense at times that I wonder if I just took a mushroom.  Lastly the areas I lived in after leaving my parents as a teen (Parts of San Francisco and a dorm room in Berkeley are now cultures in decline just like Chico as well)  Oh well.