So how goes it smarco?

Not so confused, but I am making Darwin Soup as a Christian Caninibal?!  My flag shines with five exposed stars.  

So the world must shrink or people need a shrink.  What is the big idea, money!   That is brilliant and I wish I had thought of that before.

Why am I Against the death penalty?  The likelihood of executing innocent people once in a while.  The eye for an eye thing is based on some very primitive emotions.  The process is too long and expensive.  Also what first world countries still have the death penalty!?  Could any doctor kill besides a kavorchian.  Life even for the worst criminals is a greater punishment then a lethal injection.  Criminal can create and produce things in jail or prison.  Lastly revenge is not the the same thing as grief and compassion.