Enactment:

My home base is sturdy now.  From there is the bad habit of not enough commitment.  It seems that I touch possibilities only to withdraw from them out of anxiety or something.  I don't know why I do this,. Maybe fear of an epic fail happening.  So for my actions in the Bay Area seem rather spotty,. Going to Market Street just got hit by a wake up call.   Crowds are okay once in a while for me, but not too often.  Oh well.  The Korean place nearby is too pricy.  Oh well.  The Burmese resteruant is too spicy.  Oh well.  The Walgreens has super bad music.  Oh well.  The nearby area is a bit trashy.  Oh well.  A good street is now overly gentrified.  Oh well.  The nice quite life can get too quite.  Oh well.  The nearby maul turned out to be depressing.  Oh well.  The year round over caste weather can get to me.  Oh well.  The nearby fun spot is nice but decadent if often done.  Oh well.  Down the street is odd and creepy until the end which is nice.  Oh well.  So making investments should get easier.  Awesome!