I dream of the sun,

That it shine on my head

To let my own light go higher still

I dream of the moon

To include love with you too

In dramatic flair

She swings some underwear

Fruit of the loom

In the mighty month of June

The stars come near

Have no fear in here

Don't think we are weird

Nobody is taking over

The sun and the moon

There is a sale on giant balloons

Lets go around the world soon

There friends lift their hands

In pace with the night

We all hug the day

For glowing shadows rise

Are rising with the mingling

Can you hear the sound of passion

Do you sit and take no action

You heart rising like a sparrow

Have the dreams with me

Take me to the limits of experience

Have the dreams with me

Dance through clouds and planets

Drifting far to Iceland then farther

To the shores of Ireland

You can be my very best friend

As the fire shoots ever higher

Tears dry far below.