Blogging Controversy?

Yea I do,
 
I believe in live and let live, but I think Americans of all stripes will admit they love controversy.  I would say many people live for it just as much as celebrity gossip.  It is something about our freedom of speech that makes us that way.  I would imagine people get restless for a topic to stir up their imagination and blood.  I know this in my heart that we love passion when it comes to debate, we want to be civically engaged and challenged.  It is to say that our country is a living and breathing thing.  That with a bit of weirdness, plus maybe some wonder bread we are ourselves.  As if it is the most American thing to want some form of drama that involves speech.  And we win a lot of the times at this as a collective just so long as we can laugh at ourselves.